Kiwifruit Café Salad
- 5 oz firm tofu, drained and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tsp cumin, ground
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit
- 1 cup croutons, toasted
- 8 black olives, pitted, drained
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkle tofu with cumin, salt and garlic. Add olive oil and stir until mixed.
- Place tofu mixture, including oil, into a frying pan on medium-high heat. Sauté until golden. Drain and cool on a paper towel.
- Slice kiwifruit into halves and spoon out the fruit in bite-sized chunks.
- Place kiwifruit, tofu, croutons and olives in a medium bowl. Stir cider vinegar and olive oil together until blended and sprinkle over kiwifruit salad.
Makes: 4 servings
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving: Calories 220 (58% Calories from Fat), Protein 8g, Carbohydrate 17g, Fiber 3g, Fat 15g, Sat. Fat 2g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 320mg