Toasted Coconut Kiwi Fruit Cup
- 3 SunGold kiwi fruits
- ¼ cup cashews, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp dried goji berries, soaked in water for about 5 minutes and drained
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- honey or maple syrup to taste
Cut kiwi fruit in half and use a spoon to scoop out fruit, leaving skin intact and forming cups. Finely dice kiwi fruit flesh and transfer to mixing bowl, set aside.
Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add cashews and coconut flakes and toast until golden and aromatic, about 3-5 minutes, stirring often. Remove from heat and transfer to mixing bowl. Add drained goji berries and mint and stir. Spoon mixture back into kiwi fruit skins and drizzle with honey or maple syrup before serving. Enjoy with a spoon right out of the kiwi fruit!
Recipe contributed by Stephanie McKercher of Grateful Grazer.