Rainbow Strata with Yogurt and Green Kiwifruit
- 4 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit
- 1 large orange
- 8 strawberries
- 4 large, fresh dates
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vanilla yogurt
- Slice three of the kiwifruit into halves and spoon out bite sized chunks into a bowl. Peel and slice the remaining kiwifruit into rounds for the garnish.
- Peel the orange and zest the rind. Remove any pith from the orange segments and thinly slice.
- Thickly slice the strawberries.
- Pit the dates and quarter lengthwise.
- Layer the fruit into four small glass serving dishes or martini glasses in the following order — orange, kiwifruit, strawberries and dates.
- Top with a little yogurt and the kiwifruit garnish and serve.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Nutritional Analysis per Serving: 160 Calories (5% Calories from Fat), 3g Protein, 39g Carbohydrate, 5g Fiber, 1g Fat, 0g Sat. Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 25mg Sodium