Sunshine Kiwi Fruit Oats
- 1/2 cup quick-cook or minute oats
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla soy milk
- 1 egg
- 2 SunGold kiwi fruit, peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp Summer Sunshine jam
- sprinkle of hemp seeds (optional)
Add oats and milk to a small sauce pan and cook on medium-low heat. Once it comes to a simmer, reduce the heat and crack an egg into the pot. Cook, stirring frequently, until it reaches your desired level of consistency. Pour into a serving bowl, then swirl in the jam and diced kiwi fruit. Mix until combined. Top with more kiwi fruit, sprinkle with hemp hearts, and serve hot.
Recipe contributed by Farrah Fong of Fairy Burger.