Kiwifruit Chi Chi
- 2 tbsp cream of coconut
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 2 tbsp vodka (optional)
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2-3 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 2 Zespri® Green or SunGold Kiwifruit
- Add the cream of coconut, water, vodka, lime juice and sugar to a blender. Blend until well mixed.
- Add the ice and blend until smooth.
- Slice the kiwifruit into halves and spoon fruit in with the existing mixture. Pulse until just blended, taking care not to crush the kiwifruit seeds.
- Pour into two serving glasses.
Makes: 2-1/4 cups