Kiwifruit Pearl Champagne
– Recipe courtesy of Tom Bivins, Executive Chef, New England Culinary Institute and The Inn at Essex in Montpelier, Vermont
- 1 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit
- 1 bottle Champagne (or sparkling wine), chilled
- Cut kiwifruit in half. Using ½-inch melon baller, scoop into small balls to create kiwifruit pearls.
- Fill fluted glasses with champagne. Drop 3 to 4 kiwifruit pearls into each glass; serve immediately.
For a mocktail, substitute sparking grape juice for champagne.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes: 6 cocktails