Rum Kiwifruit Daisy
- Recipe courtesy of Chef Ben Dougherty, Zig Zag
- 1 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit
- 12 fresh mint leaves
- 2 lime wedges
- 1/2 oz (24.2 ml) honey syrup (1 part honey and 1 part water)
- 2 oz (56.8 ml) white rum
- 1 sprig of fresh mint for garnish
- 1 lime wedge for garnish
- Slice kiwifruit in half and use a spoon to scoop out small pieces into a cocktail shaker.
- Add mint leaves, lime and honey syrup and muddle to combine.
- Add rum, and shake all ingredients with ice.
- Strain into 11 oz (312.5 ml) glass (either bucket or stem glass) filled half full with crushed ice.
- Stir briefly; then fill glass with crushed ice.
Garnish with mint sprig and lime.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes: 1 cocktail