Kiwifruit Tarragon Sorbet
Refreshing in its intensity, this sorbet has a delightful kiwifruit-lime flavor with fresh tarragon finish. Serve a small scoop on a thin wafer cookie as an unexpected intermezzo treat.
- 8 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit, scooped into pieces
- 1/3 cup / 75 ml fresh key lime juice
- 2 tbsp / 30 ml fresh tarragon
- 1 cup / 240 ml water
- 1/2 cup / 125 g sugar
- 2 tbsp / 30 ml corn syrup
- Puree kiwis, limejuice and tarragon in food processor until just blended. Do not crush kiwifruit seeds.
- Heat water, sugar and corn syrup until sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and cool. Stir pureed kiwifruit into sugar syrup mixture. Pour into ice cream maker and freeze following manufacturer’s directions.
- Serve garnished with fresh kiwifruit slices.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Makes: 32 servings
Serving Nutritional Analysis: Calories 190 (4% Calories from Fat), Protein 2g, Carbohydrate 47g, Fiber 3g, Fat 1g, Sat. Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 10mg