Mini Kiwifruit Sorbet Bombes
- 3 Zespri® Green or SunGold™ Kiwifruit
- 2 cups Fruit sorbet, softened (flavor of your choice)
- Peel kiwifruit and cut in quarters lengthwise. Cut each kiwifruit quarter into six even slices for a total of 72 pieces.
- Line six, 1/2-cup muffin cups with plastic wrap, allowing 1-inch overhang on all sides.
- Place 4 kiwifruit pieces at the bottom of each muffin cup. Line edges of each muffin cups with 8 additional kiwifruit pieces.
- Press softened sorbet into kiwi-lined muffin cups. Freeze 4 hours or over night.
Nutritional Analysis per Serving (1 bombe): 110 Calories, 0g Protein, 28g Carbohydrate, 1g Fiber, 0g Fat, 0g Sat. Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 0mg Sodium
Excellent source of Vitamin C
Prep time: 20 minutes
Freezing time: 4 hours
Makes: 6 servings