- 2 Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- ice cubes
- Slice kiwifruit into halves and spoon the fruit out into a blender or food processor.
- Add the banana, orange juice and yogurt.
- Blend, until smooth, taking care not to crush the kiwifruit seeds, as this can make your smoothie bitter.
- Pour over ice cubes into two long glasses.
Prep time: 3 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
Nutritional Analysis per Serving: 160 Calories (10% Calories from Fat), 5g Protein, 38g Carbohydrate, 2g Fiber, 2g Fat, 0g Sat. Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 5mg Cholesterol, 45mg Sodium