Green Kiwifruit Zinger
- 1 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit
- 9 oz (250 ml) cranberry juice
- 1/4 tsp finely grated ginger root
- 2 cups ice cubes
- mint sprigs, for garnish
- Slice kiwifruit into halves and spoon fruit out into a blender or food processor.
- Add the grated ginger, and process until puréed but the kiwifruit seeds are not broken.
- Add the cranberry juice and pulse until mixed.
- Pour over ice, and serve garnished with mint.
Note: vodka may be added.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes: 1-2 servings
Nutritional Analysis per Serving: 100 Calories (3% Calories from Fat), 1g Protein, 25g Carbohydrate, 1g Fiber, 0g Fat, 0g Sat. Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 0mg Sodium