Turkey Sliders with Fresh Kiwifruit Chutney
Fresh Kiwifruit Chutney
- 2 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit, peeled and finely diced
- 1 tablespoon Golden raisins
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
Combine kiwifruit, raisins, sugar and salt in small bowl and mix.
Make chutney just prior to serving.
Curried Turkey Burgers
- 1 lb Lean ground turkey
- 1/4 cup Finely diced onion
- 2 tablespoons Chopped cilantro
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground black pepper
- 12 Mini burger or small dinner rolls, split and toasted
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Combine turkey, onions, cilantro, curry powder, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Shape into 12 2-inch mini burger patties.
- Grill patties for 2 to 3 minutes on each side, turning once, until cooked through. Place on buns; top with chutney.
Nutritional Analysis per Serving (two mini burgers): Calories 300, 18g Protein, 36g Carbohydrate, 2g Fiber,10g Fat, 3g Sat. Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 60mg Cholesterol, 500mg Sodium
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
Makes: 6 servings