SunGold Kiwifruit Salad
- 2 cups watermelon, peeled, seeded, cut into 1 1/2×1 1/2×1/2-inch squares
- 2 heirloom tomatoes, sliced into 1/2-inch rounds
- 2 Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 2 red plums, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, ground
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup (6oz) feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 tbsp each oregano, parsley, tarragon and mint, fresh, whole leaves
- Mix watermelon, tomatoes, kiwifruit, plums, salt and pepper in medium bowl; set aside.
- Whisk olive oil, balsamic and red vinegar in small bowl; set aside.
- Place 4 squares watermelon on each salad plate. Layer 2 slices tomato, 2 slices plum and 4 slices kiwifruit over melon. Drizzle half of vinaigrette over kiwifruit. Mix remaining vinaigrette with feta cheese and herbs and sprinkle over kiwifruit. Serve immediately.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
Nutritional Analysis per Serving: Calories 330 (66% Calories from Fat), 6g Protein, 23g Carbohydrate, 3g Fiber, 7g Fat, 7g Sat. Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 25mg Cholesterol, 490mg Sodium