Green and SunGold Kiwifruit Salsa
- 4 Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit
- 4 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh mint
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- Slice kiwifruit into halves and spoon out the fruit onto a cutting board. Dice kiwifruit.
- Place all ingredients into a medium mixing bowl and carefully stir until combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with corn tortilla chips or as an accompaniment to grilled pork, lamb, fish or chicken.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chilling time: 1 hour
Makes: 12 servings
Nutritional Analysis per 1/4-cup Serving: 35 Calories (12% Calories from Fat), 1g Protein, 9g Carbohydrate, 1g Fiber, .5g Fat, 0g Sat. Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 0mg Sodium