Irish Kiwifruit Fizz
– Recipe courtesy of Chef Michael Waterhouse of Dylan Prime Steakhouse
- 1 Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit
- 1/4 lemon, sliced
- 1 oz (28.4 ml) simple syrup
- 2 1/2 oz (71 ml) Irish whiskey
- 2 oz (56.8 ml) club soda
- Slice kiwifruit into halves and set aside one thin slice for garnish.
- Scoop remaining kiwifruit out with a spoon into a cocktail shaker.
- Add lemon and simple syrup and muddle to combine.
- Add Irish whiskey and shake all ingredients with ice.
- Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
- Top with club soda.
- Garnish with the unpeeled kiwifruit slice.
Prep time: 3 minutes
Makes: 1 cocktail