Modern Mixologist Green Goddess
– Recipe courtesy of Chef Tony Abou-Ganim of Modern Mixologist, Las Vegas
- 6 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit
- 2 oz (56.8 ml) simple syrup, divided
- 2 oz (56.8 ml) fresh lemon juice, strained
- 1-1/2 oz (42.6 ml) Plymouth Gin
- 1/2 oz (24.2 ml) Green Chartreuse
- Slice kiwifruit into halves and scoop the pulp out into a food processor. Add 1 oz (28.4 ml) simple syrup and puree for 15 seconds, taking care not to crush the kiwifruit seeds.
- Pour lemon juice, gin, 1 oz kiwifruit puree, simple syrup, and Green Chartreuse into a cocktail shaker. Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into ice-filled Collins glass.
No garnish needed, as the kiwifruit seeds do the trick.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Makes: 1 cocktail