Kiwifruit Cucumber Reviver
– Served at Tales of the Cocktail 2009 – Dan de Oliveira, Chicago bartender
- 1 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit, peeled and diced
- 5-6 Fresh mint sprigs
- 3 oz Cucumber water*
- 2 oz Plymouth gin (optional)
- 1 oz Fresh orange juice
- 1/2 oz Fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 oz Simple syrup
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Cucumber and kiwifruit for garnish
- Muddle kiwifruit and mint leaves in cocktail shaker.
- Add remaining ingredients; shake with ice. Strain into 2 chilled glass.
- Garnish with kiwifruit and cucumber slices.
- 1 Cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 Cucumber, seeded and diced
- Pinch each salt and pepper
*Process cucumbers in blender until smooth; strain through a fine mesh strainer, reserving liquid.
Prep time:10 minutes
Makes: 2 cocktails