Minty Kiwifruit Cucumber Smoothie
- 1 cup honey dew melon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup English cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1-1/2 tbsp mint leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup ice cubes, crushed
- 6 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit
- Combine melon, yogurt, cucumber, honey, mint, and lemon juice in a blender. Pulse until smooth and blended.
- Add ice cubes one at a time, and process until smooth.
- Slice kiwifruit into halves and spoon the fruit into the blender with existing mixture. Pulse until just blended.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes: 4, 1-cup servings
Nutritional Analysis per Serving: 190 Calories (8% Calories from Fat), 5g Protein, 42g Carbohydrate, 4g Fiber, 1.5g Fat, .5g Sat. Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 5mg Cholesterol, 50mg Sodium