Green Kiwifruit Bubble Tea
- 1/2 cup Large tapioca pearls
- 1 cup Ice cubes
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup low-fat Sweetened condensed milk
- 3 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Place 4 cups water in medium saucepan over high heat; bring to boil. Add tapioca pearls, boil 3 minutes until soft; drain. Divide pearls evenly between two, 12-ounce glasses.
- Combine ice, milk, and sweetened condensed milk into blender; pulse until smooth. Add kiwifruit; pulse until just blended, do not crush kiwifruit seeds.
- Pour kiwifruit mixture over tapioca pearls; serve immediately.
Excellent source of Vitamin C
Good source of fiber
Excellent source of calcium
Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes: 2 servings
Nutritional Analysis per Serving (12 ounces): 350 Calories, 6g Protein, 78g Carbohydrate, 3g Fiber, 2g Fat, 0g Sat. Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 15mg Cholesterol, 75mg Sodium