Kids Kiwifruit Cone
- 1/2 cup white chocolate morsels
- 6 ice cream cones, cake style
- 3 Zespri® Green Kiwifruit, peeled, finely diced
- 1/2 cup strawberries, finely diced
- 1/2 cup bananas, sliced and diced
- Microwave chocolate in small microwave-safe bowl for one minute, stirring every 30 seconds, until just melted. Stir until smooth.
- Dip rim of each ice cream cone into melted chocolate. Spread interior of ice cream cones with remaining melted chocolate. Set in cool area for at 10 minutes, until firm.
- Mix kiwifruit, strawberries and bananas in medium bowl. Mound fruit mixture into ice cream cones. Serve immediately.
Note: Ice cream cones may be made in advance.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Makes: 6 servings
Nutritional Analysis per Serving: Calories 150 (60% Calories from Fat), 2g Protein, 25g Carbohydrate, 2g Fiber, 7g Fat, 4g Sat. Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 5mg Cholesterol, 40mg Sodium
Nutritional Benefits for Adults and Kids
Excellent source of Vitamin C
1/2 cup of fruit mixture is equivalent to one serving of fruit.