Roast Duck and SunGold Kiwifruit
- 1 Chinese-roasted duck
- 4 Zespri® SunGold Kiwifruit
- 1/2 cup roasted, salted cashew nuts, chopped
- watercress, to garnish
- Take the duck meat from the bone, discarding any fat, and slice the meat into bite-size pieces.
- Slice kiwifruit into halves and spoon out into large fruit chunks, roughly the same size as the pieces of duck.
- Spear the fruit and pieces of duck onto skewers.
- Put the skewers on a platter, sprinkle with the chopped nuts, and garnish the dish with watercress.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes: 4 servings